The GENESYS 150 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer provides automation for high-throughput options and room-light resistance, allowing lid-open operation for improved speed and convenience. A full line of accessories, including automated cell changers and cell holders, sipper, and fiber optic probes are designed to simplify sampling and accommodate high throughput measurements and temperature control. Features data resolution from 0.2nm to 5nm.
The GENESYS 140 Vis Spectrophotometer is a visible spectral region version in the instrumental class. Both instruments feature data resolution from 0.2 nm to 5 nm.
- 7-inch high-resolution touchscreen user interface
- Onboard methods, reporting and data export
- Networking capable (Wi-Fi adaptor available)
- Room light resistance for “open-lid” operation
- Sipper accessory
- Removable, washable sample compartment liner with magnetic placement and hold-down
- Accommodates cells up to 100 mm pathlength
- (Optional) 8-position cell changer with switchable turret
- (Optional) 4-position cell changer (long path cells)
- (Optional) Peltier-thermostatted single cell holder (20 °C – 60 °C)
- Advanced teaching labs
- R&D departments
- Applications requiring high throughput or temperature control