A benchtop simultaneous ICP spectrometer with a vertical torch, purged echelle polychromator and Charge Injection Device (CID) array detector. The standard configuration includes:
• A 4-channel, peristaltic pump to allow for the use of advanced accessories.
• A solid-state, free-running 27.12 MHz RF generator to ensure robust plasma generation for any sample matrix.
• Three independent MFCs to precisely control the nebulizer, plasma, and auxiliary gas and to ensure long-term stability.
• An option to add an additional gas to the plasma via an integrated MFC with a flow of 0-0.25 L/min, to enable the analysis of high-salt samples (up to 30% TDS) or organics.
• An interlock drain sensor to shut down the system if a leak in the sample path is detected and to prevent samples from being lost.
• An echelle polychromator that is thermostatically controlled to ensure long-term stability and reduce the need for recalibration.
• A cross-dispersing prism combined with an echelle to provide a resolution of 7 pm and minimize interferences.
• A random-access CID imager that provides full wavelength coverage from 167.021 to 852.145 nm.
• An enhanced UV mode to allow better sensitivity and detection limits for elements between 167.021 and 240.063 nm via a second UV focused exposure.
• Thermo Scientific™ Qtegra™ Intelligent Scientific Data Solution™ (ISDS) Software, which provides an easy-to-navigate platform that allows the analyst to add wavelengths, create methods, analyze samples and post-process the data while the spectrometer is acquiring data.