Let the Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer help you reach new heights in productivity, so you can accomplish more in less time. Whether you are managing a QA/QC lab or a crowded teaching lab for university students, this compact FTIR spectrometer goes beyond our previous Nicolet iS5 FTIR Spectrometer in design and function to meet the demands of your busy, multi-user laboratory.
Trusted high-performance optics for the ultimate in reliability and accuracy, the Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer is designed with our unique LightDrive Optical Engine.
- Improve data reproducibility: state-of-the-art infrared source eliminates hot spot migration, resulting in more consistent spectral data, especially through an attenuated total reflectance (ATR) accessory.
- Low-cost of ownership: 10-year warranty on IR source, interferometer and laser for minimal maintenance. Service support contracts and training are also available from Unity™ Lab Services or from our worldwide network of qualified dealers.
- Standard and PRO models: with factory-verified specifications (not just “typical” or “achievable” results) you can choose the performance that fits your sample needs while still staying within budget. With the PRO model you can achieve a signal-to-noise ratio of 40,000:1 and spectral resolution of 0.45 cm-1 to help distinguish multiple components in small quantities.
Software to shorten your workday
The user-friendly interface of the OMNIC Paradigm Software (touchscreen or desktop) makes life in the lab less complicated with programmed applications that streamline data acquisition, processing and interpretation.
- Reduce workflow set-up time: an intuitive, visual workflow creator with a drag-and-drop functionality guides you through the workflow creation.
- Audit-ready cGxP compliance: achieve a high level of data integrity with our database infrastructure, data security software, and audit manager applications that keep you compliant with Pharmacopeia (Ph. Eur., USP, JP, and CP) instrument qualification. 21 CFR Part 11 compliance and data security packages are available.
- Data analysis anytime, anywhere: with full Wi-Fi connectivity you can send data to your Thermo Fisher Connect account in the Cloud and analyze data away from the lab. Or share data and collaborate with colleagues anywhere in the world to accelerate your research. Keep students engaged with data they can access in your teaching lab or in their dorm room.
- Touchscreen or desktop: touchscreen workflows are executed as you run your analysis on a standalone spectrometer that saves space. Or take your analysis further with OMNIC Paradigm Desktop Software. Find what you need quickly from the Dashboard screen, create libraries, or perform multi-component searching.
- Available In 3 Variants:
- Nicolet™ Summit FTIR Spectrometers
- Nicolet™ Summit LITE FTIR Spectrometers
- Nicolet™ Summit PRO FTIR Spectrometers