For laboratories desiring high-end UHPLC technology to support novel chromatography workflows but which also need to maintain established and traditional LC methods. Typical application areas are fast, highly resolving methods in drug development, academic research, high-throughput quality control, chemicals development and demanding mass spectrometry workflows. In addition, the system excels at ultra-high resolution chromatography for very complex and uncharacterized samples (life science, nutraceutical research, source authentication and comparative mapping experiments).
The flexibility of the system makes it a great choice for academic, food/beverage and pharmaceutical research.
Ensuring Excellent Chromatography
- Up to 8mL/min flow rate supporting up to 100 MPa (15000 psi/1000 bar) backpressure for column format and column particle size flexibility
- Get support for high temperature chromatography up to 110°C (383 K) to reduce system backpressure from the mobile phase heater and post-column cooler included
- Obtain near-zero dead volume connections for optimal peak shapes even over extended periods using Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Viper™ Fingertight Fitting system
- Minimize contamination between samples for more accurate results using ultra-low carryover autosamplers (with loop and needle permanently in the flow path)
- Get precise and accurate flow rates for stable retention times, robust peak integration, and confident identification using Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ SmartFlow™ technology
- Optimize mixing efficiency with adjustable gradient delay volumes via Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ SpinFlow™ technology
- Manage backpressure and fine tune resolution with column heating and cooling from 5°C up to 110°C (mobile phase preheater and post-column cooler included)
- Transfer methods between systems with confidence: the UltiMate 3000 Binary Rapid Separation System shares an identical system delay volume with the Standard Binary System by design
Chromeleon CDS Software Makes Operation Easy
- Integrated service and validation monitoring with Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ CDS, versions 6.x and 7.x
- Automated system startup, standby and shutdown with Chromeleon CDS software, versions 6.x and 7.x
- Compatible with Chromeleon 7.x eWorkflow™ walk-up solution and advanced reporting features
Choose the Right Configuration for You
- Two- or four-solvent channel pump design, two solvents at a time only (HPG-3200RS or HPG-3400RS)
- Two- or four-channel degasser integrated in solvent rack (SRD-3200 or SRD-3400)
- Thermostatted or nonthermostatted autosamplers (WPS-3000TRS/WPS-3000RS)
- Thermostatted column compartment with up to 2 field upgradable column switching valves, (TCC-3000RS)
- Diode array, multiple wavelength, variable wavelength, fluorescence, charged aerosol, refractive index or mass spectrometry detectors [all linked, RS types if applicable]
- Fraction collector (AFC-3000)
- Chromeleon 7.2 CDS software packages (networked, standalone, remote data processing and/or control).