For laboratories that need HPLC or entry-level UHPLC-compatible systems. With the 4-channel solvent degasser integrated into the pump module, the quaternary pump is recommended for methods employing either conventional 3-5µm particle column, or short UHPLC, sub-2µm particle columns. Typical application areas are QA/QC for pharmaceutical, food & beverage, or personal care products but also include environmental methods and academic research.
Standard Quaternary systems are an alternative to the Quaternary RS (Rapid Separation) Systems which are rated for higher back pressure and offer identical system delay volumes by design.
Ensuring Excellent Chromatography
- Up to 10mL/min flow rate supporting up to 62 MPa (9000 psi/620 bar) backpressure for column format and column particle size flexibility
- Multiple choices and combinations of gradient profiles (linear, step, concave, convex) give you the flexibility to develop the method that works best.
- Obtain near-zero dead volume connections for optimal peak shapes even over extended periods using Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Viper™ fingertight fitting system.
- Minimize contamination between samples for more accurate results with ultra-low carryover autosamplers (with loop and needle permanently in the flow path).
- Choose between thermostatted or nonthermostatted autosamplers depending on your need.
- Get precise and accurate flow rates for stable retention times, robust peak integration, and confident identification using Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ SmartFlow™ technology.
- Optimize mixing efficiency with adjustable gradient delay volumes using Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ SpinFlow™ technology.
- Transfer methods between systems with confidence. The Standard Quaternary system shares an identical system delay volume with the Rapid Separation Quaternary System by design.
Chromeleon CDS Software Makes Operation Easy
- Integrated service and validation monitoring with Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ versions 6.x and 7.x.
- Automated system startup, standby and shutdown with Chromeleon versions 6.x and 7.x.
- Compatible with Chromeleon 7.x eWorkflow™ walk-up solution and advanced reporting features.
Choose the Right Configuration for You
- Four-solvent channel pump design, up to four solvents at a time, integrated four-channel degasser (LPG-3400SD)
- Spacious solvent rack for six 1-liter solvent bottles or large mobile phase reservoirs (SR-3000) With thermostatted or nonthermostatted autosamplers (WPS-3000TSL/WPS-3000SL)
- Thermostatted column compartment with up to two field-upgradable column switching valves (TCC-3000SD)
- Diode array, multiple wavelength, variable wavelength, fluorescence, charged aerosol, refractive index or mass spectrometry detectors
- Fraction Collector (AFC-3000)
- Chromeleon 7.2 software packages (networked, standalone, remote data processing and/or control).